How it works
For small groups or individuals, open courses may be the best option. Great value training, delivered by industry experts in our comfortable training suite set in the grounds of the Wessex Institute, near Lyndhurst. We are within walking distance of Ashurst station, on major bus routes and have plenty of free parking.
All training is endorsed by Skills for Care and certificates will be awarded at the end of the course. When your staff visit as our guests, they are welcomed and supported throughout the day and will leave with increased confidence and valuable new skills to share with their colleagues.
Can’t see the course you require? Give us a call. We are here to help.
The Neptune Training Suite in Ashurst Lodge
What you get
- A warm welcome on arrival with tea, coffee and biscuits
- Expert training, designed to engage hand, head and heart
- Support for special needs (please let us know when booking)
- Full colour workbook to take away at the end of the course
- A certificate of attendance will be awarded at the end of the course
- A copy of your staff member evaluation form together with audit of group evaluations by email
- By request, the trainer will provide an evaluation of learner’s progress during the course including strengths identified and potential training needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction – or your money refunded!
|Date||Time||Course Title||Cost per delegate||Book Online|
|06/11/2018||09.30 - 12:30||Safe Medicine Administration||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|08/11/2018||09:30 - 12:30||Falls Prevention||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|08/11/2018||13:15 - 16:15||Pressure Ulcer Prevention||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|12/11/2018||09:30 - 12:30||Infection Prevention and Control||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|12/11/2018||13:15 - 16:15||Continence and Catheter Care||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|13/11/2018||13:15 - 16:15||Equality and Diversity||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|19/11/2018||09:30 - 12:30||Food Safety Awareness||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|19/11/2018||13:15 - 16:15||Nutrition and Hydration||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|26/11/2018||09:30 - 12:30||Safeguarding Adults||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|26/11/2018||13:15 - 16:15||MCA & DoLS||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|29/11/2018||09:30 - 12:30||End of Life Care||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|30/11/2018||09:30 - 12:30||Person-centred care||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|
|30/11/2018||13:15 - 16:15||Equality & Diversity||£35.00 (no VAT)||View Course|