Leading and Managing Change Course
One thing that is certain in the world today is that change is happening at a more rapid pace than ever before in our history.
If change isn’t embraced, we won’t stand still, we will go out of business.
This course will help leaders to engage with their teams to embrace and implement change within the workplace, supporting them through painful transitions and promoting innovation and improvement.
On completion delegates will be able to:
- Why change is necessary in the social care sector
- Describe own role in leading change and how behaviours support this
- Explain techniques to support change
- Explain the value of co-production
- Describe the importance of working with others in managing change
- Identify a range of individuals who can contribute to achieving positive outcomes
- Explain the benefits of involving other people in the decision-making process
- Explain practical strategies engage individuals in decision making and review
- Describe how to create a shared approach to problem solving
- Identify ways to capture evidence and measure the impact of the changes made
- Develop an initial action plan to implement the learning that has taken place
Prices quoted are for Zoom training in a virtual classroom with a specialist trainer unless *
Please ask for a quote for face-to-face training.
Prices quoted are net of VAT unless otherwise stated
All courses are for up to 12 attendees