Delegate – Don’t Dump! Leadership Course
“Delegation” – the word that has a thousand meanings and can fill the warmest heart with dread when it drops from the wrong mouth.
How do your staff respond when you suggest delegating a task or responsibility to them? If they aren’t puffed with pride or full of smiles, maybe you should try this workshop? Many managers use the word “delegate” when the word they should really be using is “dump”. This course will show you how to do it properly.
On completion delegates will be able to:
- How delegation can be used as one of the most effective Staff development tools
- Which tasks would be ideal for delegation
- How to choose the perfect candidate to take on the new challenge
- To avoid the pitfall of relying on a handful of trusted staff to manage all delegated tasks
- How to “sell” your plan to your chosen staff member
- The art of effective delegation in practice – you will receive a toolbox of resources to help
Prices quoted are for Zoom training in a virtual classroom with a specialist trainer unless *
Please ask for a quote for face-to-face training.
Prices quoted are net of VAT unless otherwise stated
All courses are for up to 12 attendees