Mediation Skills and Conflict Management Training Course
As a leader you will inevitably be involved in mediating conflict from time to time. Conflict in the workplace has a detrimental effect on the effectiveness of all staff involved.
This course provides a practical introduction to mediation skills for leaders and managers. It will give you the skills to manage staff conflict as it happens and avoid on-going negativity in the workplace.
On completion delegates will be able to:
- How to assess conflict and bring people to the table
- How to open conversations with staff in conflict
- How to support each person through the process
- Techniques to help staff explore the situation together
- Methods of reviewing options to manage conflict
- How to gain agreement on wise choices
- Methods of testing agreements to ensure effective conflict resolution
Prices quoted are for Zoom training in a virtual classroom with a specialist trainer unless *
Please ask for a quote for face-to-face training.
Prices quoted are net of VAT unless otherwise stated
All courses are for up to 12 attendees