Stress Awareness and Resilience Training Course
12.5 million working days were lost between 2016/17 according to the Health and Safety Executive.
With budget cuts and ever-increasing compliance requirements in the social care sector, it is a sad fact that many registered managers and their staff will suffer from stress at work.
This workshop will offer participants the tools to manage stress at work and at home more effectively.
On completion delegates will be able to:
- Describe what is meant by the term ‘stress’
- Explain the UK context of stress
- Recognise the organisational impact of stress
- Understand the legal implications of not managing stress
- Understand what can be done to manage stress in our lives
Prices quoted are for Zoom training in a virtual classroom with a specialist trainer unless *
Please ask for a quote for face-to-face training.
Prices quoted are net of VAT unless otherwise stated
All courses are for up to 12 attendees