This workshop will develop staff and improve quality of care through supervision. The course presents key supervisory concepts, models, skills and strategies and is applicable to all services providing health and social care.
This workshop can also be delivered as a half day refresher for staff who have previously completed supervision training.
On completion delegates will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of supervision
- Recognise the benefits of effective supervision
- Know how to overcome obstacles to supervision
- Be able to apply Kolb’s Experiential Learning Cycle to supervision
- Be able to take a supervision history
- Be able to structure effective supervision sessions
- Be able to promote reflective practice in supervision
- Demonstrate how to manage performance
Prices quoted are for Zoom training in a virtual classroom with a specialist trainer
Please ask for a quote for face-to-face training
Prices quoted are net of VAT unless otherwise stated
All courses are for up to 12 attendees