Our aim is to be large enough to deliver a professional service, but small enough to continue to deliver the personal service that is often lacking in today’s business culture.
Our clients are precious to us and are at the centre of everything that we do. We build strong working relationships, often lasting for decades.
We aim to be the best and will always go the extra mile to ensure that we exceed expectations.
Making Learning Fun
Making You our Priority
We strive to be the best
We can help you to deliver OUTSTANDING performance
Endorsed management and leadership training
Expert dementia training from awareness to advanced levels
Mandatory training for CQC compliance
Train the Trainer courses
Care home consultancy service
What our Clients say
- “A quick thank you to pass on to Lyndsay, I have received feedback from the team who enjoyed and found the training useful and relevant, the format in particular being so interactive went down well.”
Helen Crooks, HR Manager, GP Care.
- “In the nine years that we have been working with Caroline, she has changed the whole perception of training in our organisation. She has provided the full range of dementia and care related training, at all levels, to all staff job roles, in an enjoyable and truly inspirational manner. The service provided has been excellent during this time and Caroline is highly regarded by our organsation. Caroline is a pleasure to work with both professionally and at a personal level. I can highly recommend her and her organisation for your training needs.”
Mrs Anne Murray, Registered Manager, Bethany Care, Hampshire
- “Caroline is a truly inspirational trainer – the best trainer I have ever had the pleasure to sit with. She inspired me to be the trainer I am. She draws you in with her emotive delivery and sometimes heart wrenching personal stories and case studies which elaborate the subject matter so that you truly understand what is being delivered. Caroline is calm in her delivery even when the computer will not work! there is no sign of panic – something I have still to develop! Caroline supports you even after the training has ended – she is never more than an email away with great advice and encouragement. I have no hesitation in recommending Caroline.”
Beverley Crocker, Development Manager, Bluebird Care (Taunton, Mid Devon, Sedgemoor and West Somerset) (rated ‘outstanding’ by the CQC 2016) Distance Learning Tutor and Tutor, Bridgwater & Taunton College
- “I just wanted to write to express my thanks to Caroline Coleman for the superb Dementia training she has delivered for us across Somerset. We commissioned multiple training days (around 40 days in total) and have been blown away by the positive feedback and compliments received from those undertaking the training. Caroline is a superb trainer, who constantly adapts to different groups and needs. We cannot thank Caroline enough for her endless enthusiasm and dedication to this project. We would not hesitate to recommend Caroline to anyone thinking of having Dementia training. Caroline is professional at all times and has been a joy to work with. We run lots of different training courses on behalf of care providers in Somerset and have never had such a positive response to training, the waiting list to do future course with Caroline speaks volumes!”
Jon Guy, Project Development Officer, Care Focus
- “Once again, Caroline showed her passion and commitment to the subject. She is a professional in all aspects of her teaching. Excellent 2 day course.”
Suzanne, Registered Nurse, Sommerset
- “Super day! Enjoyed the group discussions and the opportunity to share good practice with other carehomes. Excellent trainer with open and enthusiastic approach at all times.”
Emma Read, Nursing advisor, Sommerset Care