The care sector is different to any other. Planning time in conventional ways will often end in frustration, because the unplanned and unexpected can happen (and do!) at any time. We each have a gift of 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week. How do some people seem to achieve miracles, while others crumble under the weight of the “to do” list?
This workshop will help managers to work smarter, not harder and reclaim some of their own time.
On completion delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of self management, self motivation and the impact of good time management as a life skill
- Understand the role that effective delegation plays in managing your time
- Understand the importance of assertiveness in managing your time and setting appropriate expectations
- Understand how to analyse and prioritise your work and hence schedule SMART tasks
- How to deal with indecision and distractions
- Understand the art of Self motivation
- Be aware of a range of tools and techniques that can help you manage your time more effectively